Thursday, September 28

Berlin, Germany

After a CRAZY train ride I finally made it to Berlin. Too late to stay in the hostel I still made my way there since it was planned. They were very nice when they didn't charge me for the room and allowed me to take a shower. I set out on a self-guided walking tour of the city which was divided so recently by Nazi and Communist rule. I had my passpot stamped at Checkpoint Charlie and toured the site of the former Berlin Wall. After six hours in the city I decided it was time to make my way to Prague. Therefore, I hopped on a train with these two amazing Hungarian people and travelled to the Czech Reublick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot
Web Page Counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.