Sunday, September 10

London to Paris

So, after being stuck in London for an extra day because my debit card was blocked for 'suspicious international transactions' I have finally arrived in Paris. Staying in Montmartre, the district where Picasso and Dali once lived, and home to the original Moulin Rouge, among numerous other erotic/sex clubs, the bohemian atmosphere suits me quite well.

Friday night in London and into the early morning (7:30am) was spent at The Ministry of Sound club, the original icon of clubbing to hard house music. Saturday, all day, was a dilemma attempting to call the USA to reactivate my debit card.

Now in Paris the Eiffel tower at night and maybe a stroll through the red light district will suit my fancy before turning in for some sleep in my only single room I will splurge on during my time in Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot
Web Page Counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.