Friday, September 15

Brugge, Belgium

I arrived in Brugge at about 15:00 after a 3 hour train ride. Although touristy, the "fake" medieval city is beautiful. I made my way straight to the Lybeer Hostel and began on a self-guided walking tour. The city is not very large, so I got to see most of the city's glamor in a few hours. A great photography city. After showering in a dodgey shower with not curtain or overhead spout I had an exquisite Flemish Dinner of Lobster Soup, Flemish Beef and Gravy with a strong Trappist Ale. More walking and photography followed dinner, but this time with the tripod capturing amazing night shots of the Canals and Crude Stone Houses and Belfries. Oh, I almost forgot, the church of the holy blood is in Brugge, where I saw a vial of Jesus Christ's Blood from when he was crucified!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot
Web Page Counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.