Friday, October 13

Bern, Switzerland

I was trying to get to Brig but trains were not running to such a small town in the mountains so I was redirected to the country's capital, Bern. A nice, clean city with covered arcades and bars/clubs above and below street level. The hostel was full so I had to spend more money than I would have liked on a hotel; Switzerland is NOT cheap by any measure. Eighty Francs ($63.50) later I had a nice cozy private room in the City Hotel near the train station. I finally hit the sack at around 2am and woke at 11am to catch my trian to Zermatt. The first full night of sleep in a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot
Web Page Counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.